November 4, 2016
October 25, 2016
October 12, 2016
July 28, 2016
July 8, 2016
December 30, 2015
- New, active Distributed Human project: WildCam Gorongosa is helping document the recovery of wildlife in Gorongosa National Park in Mozambique
- New, active Distributed Human project: Shakespeare's World is helping researchers understand Shakespeare's life and times
- Floating Forests completed its 2 millionth classification on July 18
- news article: Billionaireís Huge New Alien-Hunting Project To Scan Stars For Life Next Year
- news article: The Strongest Supercomputer on Earth Still Needs Your Laptop to Cure Cancer: Volunteer computing and BOINC, once the future of research, are an ocean of unrealized promise. Why? Its creators don't have a way to reach out to you.
- news article: How to Start Volunteer Computing in 2016: BOINC and World Community Grid volunteers are working to save the world. Joining them is easy.
- news article: Volunteers Donate PC Power
- news article: Did SETI@Home ever find aliens using your old computer?
- news article: Want to help make the next newsbreaking science find? Become a citizen scientist; an overview of Zooniverse projects
- news article: Gridcoin -- A Crypto that Empowers Scientific Research
- news article: So You Want to Be a (Citizen) Scientist?
- news article: Now You Can Help Scientists Track Animals In Mozambique From Your Sofa; an overview of Zooniverse's WildCam Gorongosa project
- news article: SETI reborn: The New Search for Intelligent Life
- news article: WildCam Gorongosa: Help Tag Animal Selfies to Support Conservation in Africa
- news article: A funding breakthrough for SETI
- news article: Happy Birthday, Einstein@Home
- news article: Turbo-Charging the Hunt for ETs: This Will Give our Decade a Shot at Cosmic Stardom; some of the data from Breakthrough Initiatives, a new, larger, SETI listening project will be processed by SETI@home
- news article: Stephen Hawking plans to find aliens using our Android smartphones; some data from Breakthrough Initiatives, a new, larger, SETI listening project, will be processed by SETI@home on the BOINC distributed computing platform